Friday, April 9, 2010

Night Out W/ Katie

Katie and I got to go on an outing together last Friday.  We were able to go to the Drill Team show downtown.  It was so much fun to do something with her without the constant interruption of the little boys.  Plus the break away from home was a bonus too.

We had to sit up front because Katie of course had crutches and we were hoping no one would sit in front of us.  That was wishful thinking on our part because some boys just moved on in.

The one thing I could have done without was the little girl sitting next to me.  Her mom couldn't keep her sitting.  This ment she would constantly stand in front of me and dance.  UGH!!!  At one point I even put my feet in a position so she couldn't move over.  This didn't stop her either, she just said "UM" as she proceeded to try to climb over my legs.

It was a really fun evening with my "sweet GIRL".
These pictures are from the light routine. 
(I took about 200 pictures and thought I should just share a few)

Have a blessed weekend
We are headed to a cabin for a weekend of camping.
Fun!!!

2 comments:

Olivia Orsborn said...

Looks & sounds like you had a good time, I haven't been to a drill team performance in ages!

Keli said...

Sounds like you had some great mom/daughter time. I love the pictures.