YES!!! TODAY IS MATTHIAS' BIRTHDAY. I NOW HAVE A 2 YEAR OLD LITTLE BOY. I COULDN'T IMAGINE MY LIFE WITHOUT THIS SERIOUS LITTLE BOY. BECAUSE OF BASEBALL GAMES WE HAVE ALREADY CELEBRATED HIS BIRTHDAY.
HE IS TALKING MORE EACH DAY. SOME OF THE WORDS I HEAR HIM SAYING ARE "I'M HUNGRY", "MARIE'S HOUSE", "I WANA GO HOME",
" WHERE'S JUSTUS", "OUTSIDE"
THESE ARE ONLY A FEW OF THE WORDS HE SAYS.
I HAVE A HARD TIME GETTING HIM TO SMILE SOMETIMES,
AND WHEN HE MEETS
SOMEONE NEW IT TAKES HIM A WHILE TO WARM UP TO THEM,
UNTIL HE DOES HE WILL TRY HIS HARDEST NOT TO SMILE AT THEM.
HE IS SUPER SERIOUS AND I CAN TELL HE IS A THINKER.
THANKFULLY HE HASN'T GOTTEN TO THE AGE WHERE
GIVING HIS MOM KISSES IS GROSS. HE STILL GIVES THOSE FREELY,
EVEN WITH FOOD STUCK ON HIS FACE.
MATTHIAS IS A DAILY BLESSING AND I LOOK FORWARD TO
MANY MORE YEARS WITH THIS
SERIOUS LITTLE BOY
WHO IS A GIFT FROM GOD....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
SWEET MATTHIAS!!!!
4 comments:
That is so cool. We are blessed to see how much he has grown in the last year. I remember when we were here last year to try out and he was no older than Marie is now. Yopur serious little boy is a blessing to not just you but all the church here. God bless him. Bill
Happy Birthday little Man :)
Jack just got that Geo Track train too!! I hope he had a wonderful day!!!
Growing and growing...and getting older. Happy Birthday!
He must have been having a good time. He is smiling a lot in these pictures. He is such a funny little boy! Happy Birthday, Matthias!
Post a Comment