He still likes to sleep a lot and eat a lot.
And I think he is working on finding his thumb.
And when I change Orion's diaper Matthias likes to say "yuck".
I read an article when I was pregnant with Matthias that if you take their picture with a stuffed animal on the same day of each month ( the 4th for Orion) you can see how they have changed. I did this with Matthias so I am going to also do this with Orion.
Matthias had a frog and Orion will have his monkey.
4 comments:
He is so precious and calm. Babies grow up so fast. The kids here were little the last time I saw them and now they are doing front flips! They grow up and are crazy.
He's getting the Paden boy look.
What a cutie!!!!!
Um.... your photo in the directory is out-of-date now!! :)
Post a Comment