This morning as Katie was getting her cereal ready she asked if she could bring milk with her to her math class. I told her no and then Justus said " well mom can bring you some later." At that comment Katie said "no mom doesn't love me." And then my funny boy said " if you don't love Katie I'm going to boost you out of the house."
Then he said "I'm just kidding Mom."
My funny little boy. :-)
5 comments:
Milk does a body good. Will you click on my followers link so it looks like I have some friends? You are my friend right> Or maybe you don't love me either
Does he get his funny character from you or David?
He cracks me up. I'm glad he and Carly are such good friends.
no amanda he gets his funny character from me!!!!!!!!!! his lovable big sister!
he's so smart & humorist boy :-)
Post a Comment