Saturday, September 20, 2008

List of Names

  1. Seth
  2. Micah
  3. Jeremiah
  4. Benjamin
  5. Samuel

What do you think?

Or do you have another suggestion?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am all for benjamin! Benjamin reese is what i think... and older sisters have the insight!

Anonymous said...

The Woodruffs here... I've been thinking about many of these same names for you guys, but I also vote for Benjamin. He's Isaac's youngest (like you're youngest with lots of older siblings) and I think it means beloved or something (Sarah). Luke votes for Benjamin too.

PS. I just started a blog - www.mostlyowen.blogspot.com
You totally inspired me :)

Anonymous said...

We have been helping Amy with this same thing. From your list, I kind of like Seth. How about Gabriel?

Bethany said...

I like Micah. It's so unique but yet has a lot of meaning. Plus, my sister has a Micah but she lives in Washington so that part doesn't matter, I just really like the name.

Rachel said...

Ok, since Seth is on our short list of boy names is we have any more, I have three ideas that came to me. Although I do like Benjamin, and it has some added meaning as Sarah pointed out. But here's three more ideas: Jude, Judah, or Josiah. Or hay, while I'm on J's how about Joel?

Anonymous said...

Hi Padens! Just catching up on you all! I really like Micah, but Benjamin is my second choice.
Miss you all tons.
W/Love, Kate