Thursday, April 28, 2011

ABQ Trip with Justus

Over Easter weekend Justus, myself, and Jeannie took a little trip to visit Karisma and Renee in Albuquerque, NM.  The weather was nice and it even was cool enough on day that I was forced to put on my sweatshirt.

Our time was filled with fancy tea's, SHOPPING, Speak easy dinner (Red light and everything and we were even told that if we were packing we had to leave them outside, and wires were prohibited, He even showed us his baseball bat and said " I don't us this for baseball so don't cause any trouble.  It was such a fun night.), SHOPPING, and Easter dinner with Renee's family, and more SHOPPING!!!!


I thought Justus would get bored with everything, however I was mistaken because he kept asking when we would be going shopping again.  Also when asked what his favorite part of the trip was so far he replied with "Sprite."  Every time we went somewhere to eat he always got sprite and he of course loved that because we don't let him have soda with every meal at home :)



Pictures taken on the plane..... I thought they were so cool!!!



 Justus with both his Mamaw's :)





 The dessert plate that went with one of the special teas.... All of the teas were sooooo good :)



 this saying was on one of the tea plates and I loved it.......
"Duty makes us do things well, but Love bids us do them Beautifully."



 This beautiful chair is actually in ???? at the tea room. 
If you can tell me where you think it is you might get a prize!!!! :)



These pictures were taken at the St. James Tea Room.
Renee's Aunt Helen is such a sweet lady and wanted 
to share this experience with us.  
You are served 3 different tea's and with each tea
there is a different plate of food that goes along with each tea.  
I was unsure if Justus would really enjoy this fun experience, however 
he joined right in and he even ate the rose petals.  
He said his favorite part was the jelly beans 
 that they sprinkled over each plate. :)



Our trip was packed with fun, sharing, tears and Love.......

God is Good ALL the time :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Justus and you had a great time on your trip!That chair is really neat! Hope things are well Love Mom

katie paden said...

the bathroom