We celebrated our youngest boys birthday with pizza from Costco on Saturday night. When asked by his big sister Katie if he wanted McDonald's he said "NOOO". When I asked if he wanted pizza he responded with an "ahh huh". So we got pizza :)
Jon and Jeannie joined us and we ended our celebration with cake and ice cream. Which of course the little man enjoyed to the fullest. Only because I let him feed himself this time :)
This little boy as I call him is "MY MONSTER". He is constantly on the GO...... no stopping this one. He keeps me going every second. And really that is no exaggeration. But with all his curiosity and mischievousness He is so loved by us all. God sure blessed us with our littlest boy who is 2!!!!
Love this little blessing from God :) And boy oh boy time sure flies when your having FUN :)
This blanket was made by my Great Aunt Gennie, I have never met this extremely kind lady. However no birthday goes by with out a card from her, and a special envelope for the kids. Such a blessing to know we are loved by her. One day I would like to visit this wonderful lady :)
Enjoying my cake and ice cream
Me and My lil boy :)








2 comments:
Looks like he had a great birthday cant believe he is 2 enjoy ever minute with him cause there only little once yes your aunt Gennie is a very special woman I hope one day you can meet her too its really nice to hve someone on my side of the family take a interest in my children and grandchildren Love to all hugs and Kisses too mom
Love the picture of you two! And, about time you updated your blog. :)
Post a Comment