Well it's hard to believe that it's almost been a week since we celebrated our annual harvest party and I'm just now posting our pictures. I guess I could blame it on my busy schedule, however it really comes down to just plain not turning the computer on. So at any rate here goes and enjoy the pictures of our 3 Cowboys, an Alien and our scary Hobo.
"the hand" I just thought this was a funny picture :)
Matthais trying his luck and the balloon dart game......
careful the darts fly back at ya!!
Handsome Cowboy looking for his damsel (not till he's at least 30)
Orion loved the pumpkin toss.... especially when he got to
hit whoever was behind it in the nose :)
hit whoever was behind it in the nose :)
Doughnut on a string..... don't use your hands Justus.
I overheard it said that Justus
was the most entertaining to watch. :)
I did it...... with a little help from Dad & Mom :)
Not sure if I like this!!!!
I acutally dressed up this year, however I didn't take a picture of me and my boys.
Oh well, it was a fun evening anyway.
What did you do to celebrate your "harvest" season?















3 comments:
That hobo was a bit scary! Everyone else was cute. Although I didn't see the alien mask.
Your cowboys are adorable.
What a handsome group of boys. Looks like all of you had a fun time. Love to all Mom
Post a Comment